By downloading and/or using Sable, you agree to the following terms:
1. Sable is for private use; all projects created using Sable are for personal use only and should not be distributed via physical media, mailing lists, email, website, social media, audio/video instruction or forum posts.
2. You may present any of your Sable projects through videos, livestreams, podcasts and other similar media, but you may not provide any means of accessing/distributing your Sable project files as discussed in section 1.
3. By downloading and/or using Sable, you acknowledge the following:
- A. The current version of Sable has now been discontinued and is no longer in active development.
- B. The current version of Sable still has many bugs and stability issues and Ebon Sky Studios LLC will not make any attempt to address them, irrespective of their severity.
- C. Ebon Sky Studios LLC will not implement any feature requests into the current version of Sable.
- D. Projects created in this version of Sable will not be compatible with any future developer tools Ebon Sky Studios LLC may create.
- E. The current version of Sable has only been tested on Windows 10 machines and may not work on future iterations of the operating system. Ebon Sky Studios LLC will not port the current version to other operating systems.
- F. Use of some third-party applications may render Sable inoperative and Ebon Sky Studios LLC will not redress these potential issues.
- G. All included audio assets are for use with Sable projects only and are not for public distribution.
4. You will be prompted to read and agree to the terms listed above upon your first time logging into Sable.